- Nice smoker’s claw. [YH]
- Scott Wolf and his “Real World” wife had a baby. [BS]
- “Project Runway” is returning this summer! [SOW]
- Megan Fox plus crotch-grab. [TB]
- Chris Brown is still down with the ladies. [WIMB]
- Kim Kardashian plays grab-ass with Lil Kim. [TS]
- Amy Winehouse is showering, working, and divorcing. [JS]
- The South Shore knows how to bring the sarcasm! Holla, Scituate![LS]
- Russell Brand joined the G20 protesters today in London. [AS]
- Miley Cyrus wants you to just let her boobs grow. [CVL]
- God, I hate April Fool’s Day. So stupid. [GS]
- Justin Timberlake is producing a new reality TV game show. [AG]
- Brad Pitt wants to get married again. [CNW]
- Tori Spelling needs a sandwich, stat. [PB]
- The fabric store apparently ran out of plaid. [AY]
- Check out the promotional poster for season five of “The Hills.” [CS]
- Khloe Kardashian is shameless. [BST]
- “Guiding Light” is dunzo. [DL]
- Scarlett Johansson cracks a bottle. [DS]
- Britney Spears still has a thing for backup dancers. [BB]
- Did I mention I hate April Fool’s jokes? [AIW]
- Another sex scandal for Oprah Winfrey’s school. [GB]
- John Mayer admitted to making out with some gross dude. [POTP]
- I’m sorry, Mr. Alyk, but you do not get a pass. [GH]
Archive for the “Amy Winehouse” Category
Amy Winehouse, who was reportedly forced to go back to the drawing board for her new disc, attempted to scale the fence around her new home this week. The singer was assisted by some dude with a very unpleasant attitude.
Amy Winehouse showed up to a London court yesterday to plead not guilty to assaulting a fan at a charity ball. The singer, who arrived late and blew kisses to the photographers, teetered on heels and had a difficult time keeping her short dress pulled down.
The judge released Amy on bail and set the trial for July 23.
Amy Winehouse arrived back in the UK after spending the past few months on vacation in St. Lucia. During the seven hour flight back to London, Amy reportedly lashed out at a fellow passenger for “giving her the eye.”
Amy claimed she returned to London to reunite with her estranged husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, who was released from prison last week. Unfortunately for Amy, Blake had other plans. His mother said he still plans to divorce Amy, and “left the country” when heard Amy was headed back to town.