- Oh hey… Janet Jackson. [YH]
- Victoria Beckham is immune to cold. [AY]
- Beyonce was overwhelmed by the inauguration. [AG]
- The Sex and the City sequel is a go. [WIMB]
- George Clooney will return to ER. [HMG]
- Someone reportedly tried to extort John Travolta with photos of his dead son. [GH]
- Kevin Federline is faaaaaaaaaat. [CFW]
- Pam Anderson is looking a bit tired. [BST]
- Akon claimed he doesn’t know his age. [TB]
- Everyone wants to bang Eva Mendes. [CNW]
- Get ready for a new season of Survivor. [GS]
- The Razzie nominations are out. [SOW]
- Where are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s twins? [PB]
- Nice hat. [DR]
- Ronnie Wood is still with that teenage girl. [CS]
- Renee Zellweger reportedly hooked up with Dan Abrams. [CK]
- The man accused of murdering Jennifer Hudson’s family plead guilty. [AIW]
- Diane Sawyer gets crunk on GMA. [GB]
- Andy Dick discussed his bisexuality on the Tyra Banks Show. [AH]
- Shia LaBeouf isn’t exactly a master of disguise. [INMF]
- Sasha and Malia dolls! [BB]
- Rihanna wants to be a movie star. [DS]
- Dear lord, put on some pants. [IDWYL]
Archive for the “John Travolta” Category
John Travolta and Kelly Preston released a statement on Sunday, thanking friends and fans for their support after the sudden death of their 16 year old son, Jett, on Friday.
The Travolta family claimed Jett went into a seizure in the bathroom of their townhouse at the Old Bahama Bay Hotel. Jett, who regularly suffered grand mal seizures, reportedly hit his head on a bathtub fixture. He was later discovered by one of his two nannies.
The family still denies Jett was autistic, instead steadfastly standing by their assertion he had a heart condition Kawasaki Disease.
Authorities in the Bahamas scheduled an autopsy headed by two pathologist for Monday.
Dec 17 2007
Jun 26 2007
I have no idea why John Travolta would want to open his blabby mouth on issues he knows nothing about, buuuut he did. During an interview with W Magazine, Travolta blamed school shootings such as Columbine and Virigina Tech on psychiatric drugs. The actor’s religion, Scientology, discourages use of anti-depressants and other anxiety medications.
Well, thank God, because none of us need to see Travolta’s ass jumping all over a sofa.