- Another haggard day for Katie Holmes. [SOW]
- NYPD fear a Jonas Brothers-induced mob. [TB]
- Drew Barrymore is dating Jason Segel. [WIMB]
- Latest box office numbers. [BST]
- Bitten and Bound has some exclusive coverage on the Jennifer Seitz case. [BB]
- Twins, y/n? [CK]
- Check out “The United States of Tara.” [PB]
- No plastic surgery for Cate Blanchett. [INMF]
- Woody Harrelson finally married his baby-mama. [HMG]
- Ed Westwick left speechless by his man-crush, David Beckham. [GB]
- Non-shocker: Lily Allen topless again. [DR]
- What the fuck is up with the Palin Family and goofy “T” names? [DS]
- Britney Spears wants to entertain the troops. [CFW]
- Sean Combs wants to pay for your cab ride home on NYE. [CDL]
- Mickey Rourke called Sean Penn an “average homophobe.” [AIW]
- Dita Von Teese and Katy Perry say hello. [IDWYL]
Archive for the “Cate Blanchett” Category
Cate Blanchett gave birth to a son on Sunday in Sydney, Australia. The unfortunately-named Ignatius Martin is the third child for Cate, 38, and husband Andrew Upton; the couple have two other sons, Dashiell John, 6, and Roman Robert, 4.
Photographer snapped Cate Blanchett shopping in Sydney over the weekend. Cate, who is currently pregnant with her third child, is expected to make an appearance on the red carpet for the Oscar ceremony on Sunday: she’s nominated for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress.
Cate Blanchett paid homage to fellow Aussie Heath Ledger during her acceptance speech at the Modern Master Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
Cate and Heath worked together I’m Not There; both actors played the role of Bob Dylan, although they never shot any scenes together. Cate reminisced about her time with Heath while working on the film.
You might have noticed Cate’s large bump in the above photo: she’s currently pregnant with her third child, and due in April.
Knocked up Cate Blanchett attended the Sydney premiere of her new film “I’m Not There,” the semi-Bob Dylan biopic.
Cate was accompanied by her husband, Andrew Upton, aka the luckiest dude in Australia.
The couple have two children, Dashiell John, 6, and Roman Robert, 3. Their third child is reportedly due in April.