- The hair really distracts from the package. [CVL]
- Gene Simmons would like Adam Lambert to “shut the fuck up.” [TS]
- “My Name is Earl” is officially dunzo. [BS]
- Oh thank God, Lauren Conrad has a new book out. [PB]
- Mel B reveals how she got that body. [AG]
- Chasity Bono is undergoing sex reassignment surgery. [CS]
- Kelly Clarkson “had some coke.” [AIW]
- No kiddies for Cameron Diaz. [YH]
- Heather Graham still has boobs. [CNW]
- Usher and Tameka are reportedly dunzo. [DS]
- Ashlee Simpson pimps out her baby. [LS]
- Rihanna was summoned to testify against Chris Brown. [BB]
- Just what Michael Jackson needs. [WIMB]
- Paris Hilton hooked up with Cristiano Ronaldo. [TB]
- Katy Perry took her silly tour to London. [BST]
- Sarah Michelle Gellar is still knocked up. [SOW]
- Doug Reinhardt is clueless. [INMF]
- Police busted Pete Doherty twice in one week. [HMG]
- Carrie Prejean lost her crown, acted like a baby. [GB]
- Peaches released a new disc. [PB]
Archive for the “Melanie Brown” Category
While her cohorts chilled out in the California desert for Coachella, Lindsay Lohan attended the opening of Melanie Brown’s topless revue, “Peepshow,” at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.
The starlet and the former Spice Girl compared mismatched Loubs during a photo-op after the show.
According to some reports, though, Lindsay’s trip to Vegas might have been for business purposes: cash-strapped Lindsay is reportedly considering joining the “Peepshow.”
Unfortunately, the gig might push Lindsay even further to the dark side: sources at the after-party said Lindsay “made no attempt to hide that she was drinking vodka and soda with a splash of cranberry.”
Feb 05 2008
Excuses are fun!
Oh snap, some of us were just discussing Johnny Gill over the weekend! Eddie is gonna rub Tracey the right way… or something. Nevermind.
Nov 27 2007
Melanie Brown’s Spice Girl cohorts (Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, and Melanie Chisholm), turned up to support Mel B for her Dancing with the Stars finale performance Monday night.
The support apparently helped: Mel B earned high scores from the judges: 55 out of a possible 60 points, making her the highest score of the evening. The winner be announced tonight on ABC.
Nov 16 2007
The Spice Girls took the stage together for the first time in ten years to perform at last night’s Victoria Secrets fashion show. Although the show won’t air for us until December 4, the Girls lip-synched their little hearts out for the audience at Hollywood’s Kodak Theater, performing their classic “Stop,” along with a new song, “Headlines (Friendship Never Ends.)”
The show served other highlights for the audience, including a duet by husband and wife team, Heidi Klum and Seal.