Archive for the “Gwyneth Paltrow” Category
- If you’re not into Gwyneth Paltrow’s shitty website, well… she just feels sorry for you. [DL]
- Michael Jackson is going back to Cali. [INMF]
- Charges against Josh Brolin for the Shreveport brawl were dropped, thank God. [HMG]
- Larry Flynt and Joe Francis want their own federal bail out. [GH]
- The celeb Twitter hacker speaks. [RR]
- Carrie Underwood hooks up with some hockey dude. [GB]
- Lucy Pinder plus boobs. [DR]
- Carmen Electraexpresses her love for wire hangers. Ew. [DS]
- What the fuck is she wearing? [SOW]
- Shenae Grimes is totes excited about something. [BST]
- Leighton Meester needs to put that back in her mouth. [TB]
- Lily Allen loves cocaine, and she’s not afraid to have an extended conversation about it. [AIW]
- Amy Winehouse is back to crazy. [CK]
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are totally in love. [WIMB]
- Good idea: Miley Cyrus wants a tattoo of her boyfriend’s initials. [YH]
- Random Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal appearance. [CFW]
- Rihanna promised to cover up for Malaysia. [AY]
- Patrick Swayze opened up to Barbara Walters. [BB]
- Isla Fisher does InStyle. [RC]
- I don’t understand the Lady Gaga adoration. [PB]
No Comments »
Gwyneth Paltrow met up with Alex Rodriguez on Friday night at the Miami Beach Fountainbleu Resort re-opening party. Although the actress and the New York Yankee seem like an odd pairing, they share a common close friend: Madonna.
“She’s doing great!” Gwyneth told reporters when asked about how Madge is faring post-split from Guy Ritchie.
A-Rod didn’t answer any questions on the carpet about his rumored romance with Madonna, or anything else, but what happened inside the lavish bash was rather telling…
Although the hunky baseball player was approached by multiple lovely ladies, he didn’t seem that interested. While he was talking politely to a particuarly persistent brunette, Madonna’s BFF Ingrid Casares came over and ran interference, interrupting her advances.
Later, the baseball player was spotted deep in conversation with Gwyneth as the Victoria’s Secret Angels cut the opening ribbon mere steps away.
Madonna, meanwhile, spent the weekend in Los Angeles with daughter Lourdes. Sons Rocco and David are currently in London with Guy.
1 Comment »
Since moving back to NYC from London, Madonna reportedly sought out friends from the UK to settle in the US with her and her three children. Top on Madonna’s buddy list: Gwyneth Paltrow.
The yoga-loving pals have a deep bond going back years and Gwyneth has been a constant support through Madge’s recent relationship meltdown.
A source said: “Madonna and Gwyneth are bosom buddies. Gwyn was a rock to Madonna while she was considering whether to leave Guy, she had strong views on the situation.
“They were in constant contact during the difficult period and Madonna really valued Gwyneth’s advice.
“Madge is desperately sad to be leaving one of her best friends behind and has been urging her to join her in the Big Apple.”
Gwyneth and husband Chris Martin own a couple homes in New York, including a $5 million home in TriBeCa, and a $5 million home in the Hamptons.
2 Comments »
- Gwen Stefani is not a sexy egg. [DR]
- Scarlett Johansson said monogamy is hard. [DS]
- Hulk Hogan discussed his son’s release from jail. [CS]
- Cindy Crawford does French Vogue. [CFW]
- Katy Perry vowed to never be like Britney Spears. [CB]
- Nice outfit. Did you get that at Ver - Sace?[CK]
- Matt Lauer roasts Tom Cruise. [BB]
- The Teenagers do Britney. [AIW]
- Why is Ben Affleck still discussing Bennifer? [LRM]
- Jennifer Anistonis still chilling with Gerard Butler. [INMF]
- Girl, put on your damned shoes. [PB]
- Rachel Bilson needs a sluttier Halloween costume. [BST]
- It’s trash day for Traci Bingham. [TB]
- Lily Allen just says no to drugs. [RR]
- Bono chills with teenagers in bikinis. [POTP]
- So trouty! [AY]
- What kind of asshole gives their kid a diamon-encrusted spoon? [CNW]
- Britney will dress up as herself for Halloween. [YH]
- If I did this to Lasagna and Stroganoff, they would never forgive me. [SOW]
- Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens vacation in Hawaii. [IDWYL]
- Tila Tequila celebrated her 27th birthday this weekend. [DRW]
- Madonnajust wasn’t into doin’ it with Guy Ritchie. [GB]
- Julianne Hough will face surgery for stomach ailment. [HMG]
3 Comments »
Photographers snapped a bummed-out-looking Gwyenth Paltrow walking around London yesterday–the same day her BFF Madonna announced the end of her marriage to Guy Ritchie. Gwyneth reportedly spent the last few months begging Madonna to keep her seven-and-half-year marriage together for the sake of her three children, Lourdes, twelve, Rocco, eight, and David, two.
A source told MailOnline: “Gwyneth begged Madonna all summer not to be an idiot and let this marriage fall apart.”
Gwyneth is also said to have developed a soft spot for toddler David and would be devastated to lose regular contact with him as well as with her best friend.
The source said: “Gwyneth is in love with that little boy and sees him several times a week while she’s in London, and she has as much at stake as anyone in seeing his parents stay together.
“She just doesn’t think it’s possible that Madonna and Guy would hurt their children by splitting up, and says she has actively advised both of them to put their problems and their egos aside for the sake of the children.
“Gwyneth loves being a mom and loves having Madonna as a confidant about marriage, motherhood and keeping a home together in the public eye. For those reasons alone, Madonna becoming single again is Gwyneth’s worst nightmare. Overnight, they’d go from having everything in common to almost nothing.
“I don’t think their friendship could survive, especially if Madonna is the one who forces the split.”
TL;DR version: Gwyneth wants Madonna to stay married to Guy so they can double with Gwyneth’s husband, Chris Martin. Hopefully there’s some crazy wife-swapping going on or something.
OT: What’s up with Gwyneth’s pants?
3 Comments »
Gywneth Paltrow upset guests at benefit party when she refused to spend any time with them, after they paid up to $2,500 to attend a party with her at photographer Steven Klein’s home in the Hamptons.
The party benefited one of Gwyneth’s charities, the Amarayllis Farm Equine Rescue Organization, but rather than mingle with the attendees dying to catch a glimpse of her fine ass, Gywneth spent most of the evening in Klein’s house, which was off-limits to those paying party guests.
“Gwyneth stayed in the house from the beginning,” sniffed one guest. “She was hanging inside the house with Steven and with Kelly Klein nearly the entire time. Nobody could go inside the house, they had security blocking the way. It was so rude.”
Even Billy Joel’s wife, Katie, was turned back, says a source.
Perhaps even worse, Klein demanded that guests wear all black, and herded them into his unlit horse riding field.
“It was a ‘black’ party, everybody had to wear black,” our source says. “[Klein] had a bonfire off to the side, but there were no lights whatsoever, and his backyard is huge. He has these black benches all around, and people kept crashing into them.”
Paltrow did emerge for about five minutes to address the group, which included Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Andrew Saffir, Nicole Miller, Sale Johnson, Russell Simmons, Rosanna Scotto, Rocco DiSpirito and Marcy Warren.
After crying, “I can’t see! I can’t see!” as she teetered to the field, the “Iron Man” star talked about Amaryllis, which helps stop the slaughter of horses, donkeys and mules for dog meat in Mexico.
The party raised $200,000, which seems like a rather small amount for a celeb-studded bash, but I guess it doesn’t cost much to keep a donkey from being turned into Ol’ Roy.
1 Comment »
Gwyneth Paltrow and her Balmain heels continued to promote her film “Two Lovers” at the Cannes Film Festival today.
When asked about working on the movie, Gwyneth said she started the project after a long period of staying home with her family, and it helped her get back into the swing of movie-making.
“It has given me a lifeline, because I had taken a long time off work,” said Paltrow. “Going from being a mother at home for a long time, which was the greatest time in my life, but also feel like an artist again … that was a gift for me.”
Gwyneth has two children with husband Chris Martin: daughter Apple, 4, and son Moses, 2.
6 Comments »