- How many nosejobs did Tyra Banks have? [FI]
- Paris and Nicky Hilton hang out. [WeLoveCelebs]
- Douchebag Joe Francis announced he has no plans to turn himself in. [Celebitchy]
- Molly Shannon looked cute at the “Year of the Dog” premiere in LA. [CM]
- Good news: Tim Gunn will appear on the next season of Project Runway. [INO]
- Kevin Federline’s ex Shar Jackson had a little plastic surgery recently. [AIW]
- I can’t wait for this: Lil Kim is writing a book. [CS]
- Suri Cruise gets her hair cut more often than I do. [SOW]
- Bad news for Smashing Pumpkins fans: guitarist James Iha will not appear with the band during their upcoming reunion shows. [Buzznet]
- I don’t think 50 Cent celebrates Passover. [DH]
- An Australian actor named Alex O’Loughlin recently revealed he is the biological son of the late AC/DC frontman Bon Scott. [CBN]
- Jordan believes she and her tranny husband are more interesting than Victoria and David Beckham. [Dlisted]
Archive for April 7th, 2007
After months of head-scratching, next Tuesday could be the day nosy assholes like us have been waiting for: according to TMZ, DNA results in the Anna Nicole Smith case will definitely be announced on Tuesday.
This seems a bit anti-climactic as this point; is there anyone out there who doesn’t already believe Larry Birkhead is the father?
A teaser has been released for Rob Zombie’s reworking of ‘Halloween,’ and oh my gosh, it looks fabulous. The film hits theaters in August.
Dita Von Teese recently admitted she and estranged husband Marilyn Manson are not on the best terms at the moment. Von Teese said they remain in contact, but only until their divorce goes through.
The burlesque star filed for divorce last December after only one year of marriage. The couple’s separation came on the heel of reports that Manson hooked up with teenage actress Evan Rachel Wood. The two first met when he asked Wood to appear in his upcoming horror film, Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll.
Judging by the photos below, it’s kind of easy to see why he fell for the 19 year old.
Britney Spears may be looking to shake up her management team again. Sources claimed the singer “hates” her manager, Larry Rudolph, and she didn’t want to sign with him again after she ditched his services in 2004.
Unfortunately for Spears, she signed a five year deal with Rudolph, so despite the fact she “can’t stand him,” she may be stuck with him for quite a while.
Rudolph refused comment, but, strangely, the Myspace page for his ReignDeer Management company, features another artist, not Britney Spears.
Photographers caught Kate Beckinsale at LAX this week looking a bit different than we’re used to seeing her. The actress replaced her long, dark locks with a bleached, fried bob.
I realize it’s for a movie, but jeez louise, homegirl needs to do something with that mess when she’s not on set.
In a rather odd tribute issue, Anna Nicole Smith will grace the cover of Playboy magazine’s May 2007 cover. Oh, but that’s not all: the magazine honored Anna Nicole’s memory by dedicating ten pages to her… in the nude.
Is this kind of weird? I don’t think it’s something that would have bothered Anna Nicole, but is it uncouth to make a dead woman wank material in a men’s magazine? I’m not sure what to think about it.