- Dita Von Teese does the Frederick’s of Hollywood holiday calendar. [GH]
- Keira Knightley does Elle. [DS]
- Bummer: an Australian news anchor committed suicide on Friday. [RC]
- I’m sure Hilary Duff gives a mean lap dance. [GB]
- Well, hello, Maria Sharapova. [RR]
- Jessica Biel can ride a bike, y’all. [CI]
- God, I love Facebook. [DL]
- Feist does SNL. [MW]
- Alessandro Ambrosio as a Playboy bunny. [Bastardly]
- Amy Winehouse and Snoop Dogg will probably not be BFF. [CB]
- Sarah Jessica Parker is A-OK with being unattractive. [CS]
- Sienna Miller does Vogue. [JJ]
- Jack Black goes blonde. [HC]
- OMFG, Jessica Alba at the airport! [GS]
- Ooo wee, Brittany Murphy! [CDL]
- Shia LaBeouf has a pretty mug shot. [GTS]
- Thandie Newton is still really skinny. [WW]
- Changes are in store for this year’s American Idol. [SOW]
- Poor Katie Holmes. [BS]
- Prince Albert is shameless. [AH]
- Vanessa Minnillo get her whore on. [JIYH]
- Hayden Panettiere and her nipples make an appearance. [DH]
- Nicole Richie chills with the bitches from The Hills. [WLC]
Archive for November 5th, 2007
Nov 05 2007
Winona Ryder gave us a brief nip flash in her new film Sex and Death 101. I can’t stand Winona’s films, so I’ll probably skip it. Thank God for Youtube.
Congrats to Nancy Grace: the 48 year old CNN news anchor became a first-time mother on Sunday with the early delivery of her twins. Nancy and husband David Linch welcomed 2lb, 15 oz Lucy Elizabeth and 5lb, 1oz John David a couple months early: the twins were expected to be born in January, but Nancy developed a pulmonary edema, forcing the early birth.
Despite the low birth weights, Nancy’s husband claimed mother and babies are doing fine.
Bad news for Kylie Minogue: the Aussie singer was forced to cancel her upcoming world tour due to her doctor’s orders. Doctors diagnosed Kylie with breast cancer in 2005, but she managed to recover last year. Despite this, Kylie’s doctors feel she’s not up for a big tour.
She said: “The tour is not going to happen, it is far too soon. I can’t do it next year. It kind of breaks my heart because that is what I’m in this business for.
“Not being able to go ahead with my plans is a real downer.
“Every woman has to face up to new priorities, near the top is health. I take my health very seriously but not obsessively. Everything is about pacing yourself.”
Angelina Jolie and her sunken cheekbones made an appearance at a press conference in LA to promote her upcoming film Beowulf. Cute ensemble.
Katie Holmes, who I’ve never really considered to be the picture of health and body-perfection, ran the NYC Marathon on Sunday, and managed to finish in five hours, twenty-nine minutes, and fifty-eight seconds.
Katie, who registered under an alias so she wouldn’t attract media attention (oh my God, whatever), was greeted at the finish line by husband Tom Cruise and daughter Suri.
Chicago police arrested everyone’s favorite new cutey, Shia LaBeouf, early Sunday morning following an altercation at an area drug store. Ooo wee, I feel your pain, bb. Sometimes you just really need that Xanax prescription filled.
Shia later posted bond. No word yet on a court date, or why Shia was drunk at a Walgreens in Chicago.