- The bloated and the botoxed. [WLC]
- Check out the latest installment of the Pop Crunch Show. [PC]
- Awww, bummer: Fall Out Boy thinks they received a Grammy snub. [GB]
- Ray Liotta plead no contest to reckless driving after hitting two parked cars. [CB]
- Solange Knowles has some fugly-ass shoes. [BP]
- Oh hey, it’s Anna Faris. [BST]
- Tommy Lee slipped Michael Bay a little tongue. [SOW]
- Beck is being blamed for the drug induced death of New York artist Theresa Duncan. [CS]
- Russell Simmons traded Kimora Lee Simmons in for a new model. [GS]
- Tiger Wood’s wife Elin Nordegren won the fake nudes lawsuit. [BS]
- Britney Spears got douched by a photographers. [WW]
- Time for some 2007 music nostalgia. [MW]
- Ugh, Mischa Barton and her effing Keds. [RR]
- Renee Zellweger gets flashy on the red carpet. [RC]
- Suri gives the Spice Girls some love. [CDL]
- John Mayer is trying to hook it up with Ricki Lake? [JF]
- What happened to Keira Knightley’s hair? [GTS]
- Katherine McPhee sluts it up. [JIYH]
- Oh noes: dead nude supermodel photos. [SC]
Archive for December 7th, 2007
Dec 07 2007
According to the slightly-unreliable OK! Magazine, Britney Spears’ plans for the New Year include a total body makeover. No, she isn’t going to stop drinking calorie-laden Starbucks drinks, she’s just going the classy route and getting $81,000 worth of plastic surgery.
Really? I’m surprised she has time for Starbucks runs.
Do you remember earlier this year when Britney shouted to a photographer, “Ever hear of Weight Watchers, you fat fuck? Why don’t you diet and run?” So… yeah, Weight Watchers.
Mischa Barton recently claimed she’s anticipating the birth of friend Nicole Richie’s first child next month; she loaded up on gifts for the kiddo.
Mischa said the t-shirt will be gender neutral, as Nicole isn’t sure if she’s having a boy or girl.
OT: I hate the term “rocker tees.”
Paris Hilton, who will apparently show up for any random event, made an appearance at Mansion’s Art Basel 2007 celebration in Miami Beach this week.
Britney Spears reportedly has her Christmas gifts for her sons lined up.
Although this is the first Christmas Britney will not share joint custody with ex-husband Kevin Federline, a Britters source claimed the delusional mommy believes she will have full custody by next Christmas. Umm hmm, and by next Christmas, I will own seven reindeer, which I will ride all over Boston while throwing magic beans at passersby.
During an interview for the January issue of Cosmopolitan, Hilary Duff claimed that she, unlike her ex-boyfriend Joel Madden, is not ready for marriage. Well, no shit, you’re only 20 years old. Guh.
Dear Nicole Richie, Hilary totally doesn’t mind that you’re knocked up by her ex-boyfriend. She’s like, totally over it.
Don’t hate, Duffster.