- It’s parsley, boo. [DS]
- Jamie Lynn Spearsgiving up her bb? No way. [PB]
- Cracky Jerry O’Connell clowns Tom Cruise. [WLC]
- Check out Feist’s adorable new video for “I Feel it All.” [MW]
- Adnan Ghalib claimed he and Britney Spears had a pregnancy “scare.” [CS]
- Sorry, kids: Lenny Kravitz doesn’t want to have sex with you. [GB]
- Bindi Irwindoes her best Fonzy imitation. [WIMB]
- Breaking news: Salma Hayek has gigantic boobs. [CNW]
- I really wish Kim Kardashianwould put her pants back on. [IDWYL]
- Picking just one porn star is so difficult. [BST]
- Tom Brady is sooooo not fug. [FL]
- Best Buy keeps it tacky in the wake of Heath Ledger’s death. [DH]
- Oh snap: Big Foot on Mars. [CP]
- Britney does Ace of Base. [CI]
- Ringo Starr isn’t feeling Regis and Kelly. [RC]
- Snow day rants are so awesome. [BB]
- Rembering Heath Ledger through photos. [CB]
- Lily Allen puts on a brave face and some Chanel. [WW]
- Beyoncewill appear at the Grammys, strikers be damned. [GS]
- Ashlee Simpson’s “Outta My Head” video is awful. [BS]
- Someone got wicked skinny. [SOW]
- OT: may I ask you a favor? I’ve been working on a new project for the last few months, and I would be totes grateful if you would check it out. I’ve started blogging about Boston real estate, primarily the South End district. I know that sounds mad boring, but it’s a thriving neighborhood that deserves some attention (plus it’s fun to see how outrageously expensive Boston property can get.) If it’s cool with you, I’m going to start posting links to my real estate ish here, and if you really love me, you’ll check them out and maybe leave me a comment so I’ll smile and perhaps put down the bottle, umkay? Thanks for your support. I love y’all like Britney loves Adderall. [RF]
Archive for January 23rd, 2008
Jan 23 2008
Eva Longoria arrived at LAX this week sporting a new tattoo on her neck. Although I can’t read the fucking thing, Eva’s rep claimed it says “Tony,” as in Eva’s husband Tony Parker.
I don’t see “Tony” in there, but it does kind of remind of those illusion plaques that spell out “J-E-S-U-S” in between the spaces.
Jan 23 2008
The medical examiner said today that Heath Ledger’s autopsy results were inconclusive. The doc admitted more testing would need to be performed, and it is expected to take about ten days to complete.
Meanwhile, police sources claimed they found drugs in the apartment where Heath’s body was discovered yesterday. In addition to sleeping bills, police found rolled up $20 bills with a “residue on it.”
In the wake of Heath’s sudden death, production on his last film, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, was shut down indefinitely.
Britney Spears and her attorneys asked for an emergency custody hearing today in a LA court, but in true crazy lady fashion, homegirl bailed on the hearing she requested!Team Britney was set to ask the commissioner to allow Britney to see her children in a “therapeutic setting.” I guess she changed her mind about wanting to see the kids.
All concerned parties have now left the courthouse. Eff those babies, son.
Jan 23 2008
In the wake of her former fiance’s death, friends claimed Michelle Williams is “devastated.” Michelle was filming in Sweden when she learned Heath Ledger died.
A toxicology report will not be available for weeks, but police sources told Page Six that Heath had three prescription pill bottles in his apartment. The bottles reportedly contained antidepressants and Ambien.
AzLynn Berry, the estranged wife of Chin Strip Extraordinaire Adnan Ghalib, filed for separation yesterday in Los Angeles. This isn’t a huge surprise, considering Adnan enjoyed a high-profile relationship with Britney Spears up until this week.
AzLynn, who married Adnan in December 2003, cited irreconcilable differences for the cause of the split. Friends of AzLynn said she planned for quite sometime to file the papers.
Meanwhile, Adnan gave a tell-all interview to Entertainment Tonight this week (but so far has revealed next to nothing), but was still spotted chilling around LA yesterday with Britney. Weird.
Foxiest of all foxy singers Carla Bruni denied reports that she secretly wed French president Nicolas Sarkozy. The couple hooked up shortly after Sarkozy’s divorce from his third wife in October. Carla said she shrugged off the criticism from the French public.
The media attention has been good for Carla: although her 2006 disc “No Promises” was simply amazing, it failed to crack the US music charts. Since dating Sarkozy, however, Carla landed a new recording deal.