- Does Ashlee Simpson look pregnant to you? Just a little? [WIMB]
- Lindsay Lohan was absent on the “Living Lohan” premiere. [BS]
- John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston have actually been dating for months. [TB]
- Petra Nemcova shows up to another random event. [BST]
- The new trailer for Baz Luhrmann’s “Australia” looks amazing. [PB]
- Amy Winehouse still plans to do the Bond theme song. [DL]
- Patrick Swayze made his first public appearance since his cancer announcement. [SOW]
- Tony Romo was reportedly bribed to attend Ashlee Simpson’s wedding with Jessica Simpson. [GB]
- New York’s governor pardoned Slick Rick. [CB]
- Xzbit’s newborn son, Xavier, died over the weekend. [BB]
- Are Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson planning a wedding? [GH]
- Shiloh Jolie Pitt turned two years old today. [AIW]
- Danielle Lloyd likes gay dudes. But really, who doesn’t? [DH]
- Amy Winehouse wears diapers. [YH]
- Sarah Jessica Parkergets Photoshopped. [CDL]
- Colin Farrell is still looking skinny. [DS]
- Kim Cattrall is ready to do another Sex and the City movie. [CFW]
- Prosecutors dropped the rape charges against Poison drummerRikki Rockett. [CS]
Archive for May 27th, 2008
May 27 2008
“Living Lohan” debuted on E! last night, and it seems everyone has an opinion on Dina and Ali Lohan’s new reality show. Chief among those with an opinion: Dina’s ex-husband Michael Lohan.
Michael posted a bitter blog entry on OK! Magazine’s website, and used the words “exploitation, hypocrisy and even deception” to describe his feelings regarding the show.
You might remember Michael tried to get his former family to agree to do a reality show with him a few years ago, and they promptly turned him down. I guess he might be a tad bit bitter.
Just a couple weeks after ending her relationship with sad little Owen Wilson, Kate Hudson has a new dude in her life. The actress hooked up with Lance Armstrong after meeting the cyclist at an NYC party.
The new couple took their relationship public over the weekend while vacationing in Monaco.
Strangely, Kate is not the only girlfriend Owen and Lance have shared: after ending her three year relationship with Owen, Sheryl Crow hooked up with Lance. They later got engaged, but ended it before a wedding couple go down.
Amy Winehouse lashed out at photographers yesterday after she missed visitation with Blake Incarcerated. The singer arrived late to London’s Pentonville Prison, and was turned away by jail officials. Amy responded by crying in her taxi, but later got out of the car to push around some paparazzi.
A quick trip for a kabob appeared to put Amy in a slightly better mood.
The Hogan Family, quite possibly the most despicable family in the world, was involved in another car crash over the week. Hulk Hogan’s daughter Brooke collided with another car while driving in Florida on Sunday.
Deleting Myspace posts after getting called out on it’s contents is the classy thing to do.
Britney Spears reportedly lined up a one-off show in Las Vegas with a $10 million fee. A source told News of the World (meh) Britney and her posse hope the gig will kick off a “comeback” tour for the singer.
After her performance at last years’ MTV Video Music Awards, it seems Britney’s performing career is dunzo. I just don’t see this shit happening.
Lindsay Lohan is really into her own music. Surprise.
Lindsay spent the weekend chilling in Cannes at the Eden Roc Hotel. On Saturday, she took her pale, hip-less little body out for sun at the hotel’s pool.