- Please stop doing whatever it is you’re doing. [CDL]
- Sheryl Crow does the Today Show. [INMF]
- Salma Hayek takes Valentina out shopping. [DS]
- Jenny McCarthy looked hot at the premiere for Pineapple Express. [IDWYL]
- Alicia Silverstone, however, did not. [WIMB]
- Miley Cyrus versus Katy Perry continues. [YH]
- Sophie Monk finally found work. [RR]
- Larry Rudolph denied Britney Spears is dating her bodyguard. [TB]
- Kate Moss does Ibiza. [BST]
- Jimmy Kimmel takes on Exxon. [SOW]
- Dr Phil’s wife is dunzo. [PB]
- Pam Anderson would like to build an oil-free hotel in Abu Dhabi. [HMG]
- Jess from The Veronicas gets topless. [GH]
- The stars of High School Musical cheese it up for Elle. [FH]
- Verne Troyer sued his sex tape partner for assault. [DR]
- Jessica Simpson claimed Tony Romo “appreciates my talent.” [DH]
- Hulk Hogan said jail is making Nick Hogan “a better man.” [CS]
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s twins will make their magazine debut on Sunday. [BB]
- Liv Tyler’s estranged husband auditioned for Velvet Revolver. [AIW]
- This weekend, I hit Dorchester and Quincy. [RF]
Archive for August 1st, 2008
I try to keep up on my lesbian gossip, so I was shocked to learn that a) Heather Matarazzo is a lesbian, and b) she’s getting married to some broad. Unexpected, y/n?
Come to Massachusetts to get married! I’ll even throw you dinner party at my place, and we’ll watch Hostel 2 and laugh at Bijou Phillips!
According the National Enquirer, Cher was forced to postpone her wedding to some dude named Tim Medvetz because her weirdo son has stomach issues. 32 year old musician Elijah Blue Allman started experiencing “strange symptoms” two years ago after a vacation in New Delhi, India.
Elijah has dated a string of whorey broads, including Bijou Phillips, Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, and Heather Graham. I’m not a doctor, but I would assume sticking your penis inside Bijou or Paris is a sure-fire recipe for health issues.
While husband Tom Cruise is left to deal with his $250 million Scientology lawsuit, Katie Holmes arrived in NYC this week to prepare for her upcoming Broadway role. Katie arrived ahead of schedule: she debut her role in “All My Sons” on September 18.
It will eventually become a family affair: Tom and daughter Suri will live with Katie in NYC for the duration of the sixteen week production.
As you’re probably aware, this is a Boston-based blog, so today is a very sad day for me. After a long contract struggle, Red Sox management traded Manny Ramirez to the LA Dodgers in a three-way trade. The Sox agreed to pay out the rest of the left fielder’s $7 million contract, and sent him on his way, just as Manny wanted.
Although he was a complete pain in the ass, Manny was also an amazing hitter and one of the most fun players on the team, so I’m a little bummed about the trade. Some members of the Red Sox Nation rejoiced at the news, but I’m on the verge of tears. It was a great seven years, and I’ll miss seeing little kids around the neighborhood dressed as Manny for Halloween.
While city councilmen called for stricter laws against paparazzi, Los Angeles’ head cop asked everyone just to chill out. LAPD Chief William Bratton said there was no need to impose tighter laws against paparazzi, because Lindsay Lohan is a lesbian now, and Britney Spears wears pants. No, seriously: that’s what homeboy said.
I think Chief Bratton needs to put down Star Magazine for a bit and go fight some crime. Leave outting celebs to Perez, please.
For reasons I don’t entirely understand, some publisher thought it appropriate to allow Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to create a coffeetable book. The 272-page book, Influence, will be filled with MK and Ashley’s nonsensical ramblings about their style influences.
Chapter One: “The Hobos on Skid Row.”
Fascinating! I know you’ll be totes excited to look for the book in stores October 28.