- Yes, they’re totally fascinating. [SOW]
- Mariah Carey can’t manage her assets. [YH]
- Why is Katie Holmes trolling for pregnancy rumors? [WIMB]
- Please don’t become un-gay, Lindsay Lohan. [TB]
- Check out the full list of MTV’s 2008 VMA nominees. [HMG]
- Non-shocker: Brooke Hogan’s new single is awful. [GB]
- Magda Gomez drops trou for tv. [DH]
- We probably shouldn’t be checking out a 15 year old girl in a bikini. [POTP]
- Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell, and Jude Law donated their earnings from “The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus” to Heath Ledger’s daughter. [DS]
- Eva Longoria’s dress is see-through. She probably knows this. [CNW]
- Kim Kardashian is trying to make her ass smaller. [BB]
- Enter to win a signed vinyl from Albert Hammond, Jr! [AIW]
- The upcoming Harry Potter film was pushed back nine months. [FH]
- Oh hey, Anna Kournikova’s ass. [DR]
- Brooke Hogan is an idiot who doesn’t think you should vote. [CB]
- Selma Blair and a really ugly bikini. [IDWYL]
- Babyshambles is writing a tell-all book about being in a band with Pete Doherty. [RR]
- Well yeah, Kelly Ripa is a bit too thin. [PB]
- Kim Kardashian is not Brooke Shields. [CFW]
- Nastia Liukin wins the gold medal. [BST]
Archive for August 15th, 2008
After spending a few weeks flying under the radar, Amy Winehouse was up to her old tricks last night in London. With her teenage goddaughter in tow, the singer allegedly smacked a fan for trying to take her photo with his cell phone. Later, Amy threw a glass at a paparazzi.
OT: she looks so tan! I guess that in-house tanning bed got some use this month.
Giving birth to daughter Harlow seemed to have an impact on Nicole Richie’s life. Rather than being content with just being a skinny starlet, Nicole is now interested in helping other new moms.
Through the Richie-Madden Children’s Foundation, the charity she started with her baby-daddy Joel Madden last year, Nicole will launch a online gift registry to provide baby items to mothers in need.
The site will initially be opened to mothers in Los Angeles and NYC, but Nicole said she would like to eventually expand the registry throughout the US, and possibly, beyond.
Sienna Miller’s anguish over being branded “the other woman” has caused her mother to complain to the press about how her daughter is being treated. Many blamed Sienna for the break up of Balthazar Getty’s eight year marriage to Rosetta Getty, but Sienna’s mother said this is not the case.
Jo Miller said the “feeding frenzy” surrounding the scandal must end because it’s totally bumming out her daughter.
While Sienna’s friends and family claimed Balthazar was already separated from Rosetta when the relationship started, Rosetta’s friends had a different story. A source told People Magazine the couple was “in no way separated” when Balthazar started dating Sienna.
Photographers snapped Katie Price shopping in Hollywood this week. The British “glamour model” arrived in LA over the weekend to undergo her fifth boob job. Doctors decreased her boobs, and gave her a plumper pair of lips, which looked ridiculous and painful.
After a short engagement, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have set a wedding date. The couple reportedly plan to marry in a small ceremony this weekend in California. Only a few friends and family will be on hand for the vows.
Mazel tov, ladies!
Rumer Willis complained to Page Six that her name was a total bummer for her when she was a kid. Demi Moore and Bruce Willis’ facially-challenged daughter said she realized around the age of 12 that she “got screwed” in the name department.
Oh, I never thought you looked like Jay Leno. I just thought your face looked like a Photoshop disaster.