- Ooo. Wee. Girl. [BB]
- Denise Richards’ E! reality show was canceled. [AIW]
- George Michaels performed his last concert ever. [PB]
- This is Hayden Panettiere’s birthday suit. [BST]
- The paps are dunzo with John Mayer. [WIMB]
- Justin Long and Kirsten Dunst hooked up. [TB]
- Phoebe Price works it. [DL]
- Isis, the first transgender contestant on ANTM, pimps out the show’s September 3 season premiere. [SOW]
- George Clooney and Brad Pitt made an appearance at the Venice Film Festival. [HMG]
- Enough with the effing toe. [GB]
- Dr Dre’s 20 year old son was found dead in his home this week. [FH]
- Shawn Johnson does The Late Show with David Letterman. [DS]
- Kate Hudson steals hair product. [DH]
- Karl Lagerfeld has his own teddybear. [CFW]
- Sienna Miller has a hot sister. [RR]
- Jack Osbourne claimed his family’s reality show made his father appear dumb. [CS]
- Jessica Simpson performs in Sacramento. [IDWYL]
Archive for August 26th, 2008
Heidi Montag’s new video for “Overdosin’” looks like a cheap 80’s porno without the nudity and sex.
While Jennifer Lopez commanded millions of dollars for the first photos of her twins, Ricky Martin’s newborn babies will not receive such an honor. According to NYDN, celebrity weekly magazines did not reach out to Ricky to appear on their covers with his twin boys. Because Ricky kept the identity of the mother secret, one editor dubbed the situation “icky.”
Although the tabs remained uninterested in the babies, they’re very interested in the babies’ mother. The National Enquirer is reportedly working over-time to track down the woman and get an exclusive interview.
Andy Dick will not be prosecuted for fondling under-aged boobies. The Riverside County district attorney announced yesterday that his office decided not to file felony sexual battery charges against the comic from his arrest last month. Andy will, however, still be charged with misdemeanor drug possession and battery charges.
Andy Dick grabbing my tits at a hot wings restaurant is just about the most horrific thing I could imagine.
Yesterday, we were forced to suffer through Kim Kardashian’s multiple accounts of her foot injury. The new “Dancing with the Stars” contestant said she cut her foot in a NYC hotel, and the resulting melee looked like “a murder scene!” Because Kim has a desperate need for attention, she took photos of the near-amputation moments after the incident, and… it looks like she cut her toe.
For future reference, perhaps Kim should call her father’s old client OJ Simpson and ask him what a murder scene actually looks like.
Hayden Panettiere spoke out in defense of her father, who police arrested earlier this month on claims he battered Hayden’s mother. The 19 year old actress placed blame for the situation on the sheriff, who Hayden said manipulated things to gain fame for himself. Umkay.
Things didn’t seem so great on August 11 when her father, Alan, was arrested at their West Hollywood home for alleged felony domestic violence against her mother, Lesley Vogel. Although the police said he was accused of hitting his wife in the face, Alan claimed “nothing actually happened” and called the incident a “misunderstanding.”
Jenna Jameson confirmed a Page Six report that she is pregnant with her first child. The tab leaked the news earlier this month, but Jenna said she waited to officially announce her pregnancy because of prior failed pregnancies.
Jenna said she loves Grape Ape, but doesn’t have any plans to marry him. Instead, she claimed she will follow in “Angelina’s footsteps” and “stay unmarried and just go for the babies!”