- Kate Winslet does Vanity Fair. [DL]
- Dale Bozzio is a fucking douchebag. [BB]
- This dude will never, ever find a wife. Or a date, for that matter. [CK]
- Jessica Simpson’s hairdresser got knocked the eff out. [POTP]
- More “celebrity” boxing. [CS]
- Mary-Kate Olsen convinced Conan O’Brien to shed his clothes. [GB]
- Keanu Reeves was found not guilty in his pap trial. [HMG]
- Liam Gallagher still hates everyone. [RR]
- How to fail a sobriety test. [DR]
- Audrina Patridge dressed as a slutty peacock for Halloween. [BST]
- Do you want to see Russell Brand naked? Are you sure? [LRM]
- Recycling old Britney Spears photos is fun. [INMF]
- Kirsten Dunst is just very sleepy. [TB]
- Is it weird that a toddler looks cooler than the average adult? [SOW]
- Scarlett Johansson said she’ll never move to Hollywood. [DS]
- More on Sienna Miller’s appearance in The Hours’ new video. [AIW]
- Sarah Palin got pranked. [PB]
Archive for November 3rd, 2008
Nov 03 2008
A Los Angeles judge sentenced Mackenzie Phillips to an eighteen-month drug deferment program after the former “Life Goes On” star plead guilty to cocaine possession. If Mackenzie can manage to complete the program, her record will be expunged.
Police popped the notorious crackie, who has been in rehab about eleven billionty times, last August for drug possession while she was strolling through LAX. She reportedly had “what appeared to be heroin and cocaine in baggies and balloons.”
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Seal opened up about his relationship with wife Heidi Klum. Seal said he first met Heidi five years ago, and shortly after they started dating, she revealed she was pregnant with another dude’s child.
The news didn’t bother Seal, and he eventually took over parenting duties for Heidi’s now-four-year-old daughter, Leni.
Leni’s biological father, Flavio Briatore, reportedly refused to participate in Leni’s life. Seal, however, has been actively involved since the moment she was born–he was even at Heidi’s side during her delivery.
The couple also have two sons together, Henry, three, and Johan, 23-months.
OT: Heidi and Seal threw a huge Halloween bash at 10ak in NYC. Heidi dressed as Hindi goddess Kali, while Seal came as some sort of Fu Manchu joint.
Britney Spears celebrated Halloween by attending George Maloof’s house party in Beverly Hills. Her costume consisted of a cheap wig and a pair of wings, so I guess she went as herself, circa last year.
In other Britney news, Simon Cowell confirmed the singer will appear on the UK talent show The X Factor. Simon, the show’s creater, claimed Britney will perform “Womanizer” later this month.
Breaking news: Angelina Jolie is on the cover of a magazine.
In other news, Angelina and Brad Pitt took their gaggle of children trick-or-treating around Malibu on Friday, and some of the kiddos got assy for the candy.
It would have been much cuter if Shiloh dressed up as Billy Bob Thornton. Maybe throw a Jennifer Aniston chin on Maddox?
Holly Madison and Criss Angel took their relationship public on the opening night of his new Cirque Du Soleil Show, “Believe.” The new couple posed for photos on the red carpet, and Criss gave a few soundbites to curious reporters.
Question: which one is wearing more makeup? Bonus question: who uses more hair product?
After dating for six years, Simon Cowell and Terri Seymour ended their relationship recently. A rep for the American Idol judge confirmed the news.
Simon, 48, and Terri, 34, started dating in 2002 after meeting through a mutual friend. During the course of their relationship, various rumors surfaced claiming Simon cheated on Terri, although Simon denied the allegations.