- Oh, come on. [PB]
- What’s the opposite of humble? Answer: Sean Combs. [WIMB]
- Nice pants, Kim Kardashian. [DRW]
- Paris Hilton loves being “all natural.” But with like, blue contact lenses and fake Barbie hair glued to your head. [CS]
- Gisele Bundchen posed semi-nude for the cover of American Photo. [DR]
- Ivana Trump’s new marriage is in trouble. [CFW]
- NME released it’s annual “Cool List.” [AIW]
- Charlie Sheen allegedly cheated on his pregnant wife. [CDL]
- Deftones bassit Chi Cheng is in a coma following a car accident yesterday. [BB]
- Madonna is trying to get Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake on a stage together. [CK]
- Christina Aguilera plus unflattering pants. [IDWYL]
- Taylor Swift said it was a bummer to be dumped by Joe Jonas. [DS]
- Anderson Cooper gets cute with Ellen Degeneres. [GB]
- Charlize Theron settled the watch lawsuit. [HMG]
- Blind items are fun. [INMF]
- Oh, Amy. [SOW]
- Hayden Panettiere gets chased on the set of Heroes. [BST]
- Micahel Crichton died today. [TB]
Archive for November 5th, 2008
Nov 05 2008
This is what Paris Hilton wore to her polling station yesterday. A touch overdressed? Um, yeah–I wore pajamas and sunglasses, meanwhile, Paris dressed like a French maid via a Las Vegas hotel.
Katie Price and sixteen month old daughter Princess Tiaamii appear on the cover of this week’s OK! Magazine. Inside the issue, Katie discussed her plans to expand her family with Peter Andre.
Photographers snapped Brit glamour model/reality star Jodie Marsh hanging out in London on Monday night. Jodie was accompanied by her new girlfriend/hairdresser, Nina. Jodie claimed she gave up dating dudes she’s “had loads of shit men.” I’d believe it.
Strangely, Jodie faced criticism from the gay and lesbian community last year after she called her former “Big Brother” housemate Chantelle Houghton a “lesbian” who married a man for publicity.
Strangely, again, Jodie starred in a reality show called “Totally Jodie Marsh: Who’ll Take Her Up the Aisle?” just a few months after her “lesbian” comments. The show documented Jodie’s quest for a husband, and ended with her marrying some dude. They divorced a couple months later, and Jodie admitted the marriage was “for TV” and she just went through with it for money.
Jessica Alba got geeky to film “An Invisible Sign of My Own” in Westchester, NY yesterday. The movie, based on the Aimee Bender book of the same name, tells the story of a young math teacher with a dying father who uses numbers to help her students deal with their own problems.
I’m sure it’s much more interesting than I just made it sound. Or maybe not, whatev, I haven’t read the book.
According to TMZ, Argentinian supermodel Valeria Mazza and her husband face an arrest on tax fraud charges. Thirty-six year old Valeria graced the cover of magazines including Sports Illustrated, Glamour, Elle, and Vogue, but now she’s accused of making some ridic tax deductions.
Shortly after her SI cover in 1996, Valeria left the modeling business to become a full-time wife and mother. Maybe she should have used her free time to take some accounting classes.
In an interview with Extra, Lindsay Lohan admitted she’s not really into spending her evenings in Hollywood nightclubs anymore. Lindsay claimed she rarely goes to clubs, and when she does, it’s to support her DJ girlfriend, Samantha Ronson.
Lindsay published a new blog on her Myspace page on Monday, urging fans to vote for Barack Obama (our new President Elect!), and to “vote no” on California’s Proposition 8, which would terminate same sex marriages in the state.