- Amanda Bynes keeps it classy. [TB]
- Joe Scarborough drops the eff bomb. [RR]
- Cindy Crawford is very old. [WIMB]
- Hayden Panettiere wears an interesting blouse. [YH]
- Adrienne Bailon needs to put her ass away. [DRW]
- Kim Kardashian looked dreamy at the Make-A-Wish Ball in Miami. [BST]
- Blossom! [SOW]
- John Travolta get progressively more scary. [CK]
- Meredith Viera needs to just drop it. [BB]
- More video from Britney Spears’ “Sticky & Sweet” appearance. [CFW]
- Oh, Denise Richards. [CS]
- Megan Fox is not starring in “Wonder Woman.” [DS]
- Britney Spears will spend Thanksgiving in Europe. [HMG]
- Pam Anderson claimed her children get teased because of her sex tape. [GB]
- Tyra Banks admitted she has a crush on Larry David. But who doesn’t? [INMF]
- Check out Britney Spears’ new track, “Kill the Lights.” [AIW]
- Kate Winslet said she was tricked into posing on real fur for Vanity Fair. [CB]
- Pink is hardcore. [IDWYL]
- Salma Hayek looked glamorous at the Hollywood Domino Benefit. [PB]
- Mariah Carey is a d-bag with too much luggage. [CNW]
- Blake Incarcerated shows off his ankle monitor. [CDL]
Archive for November 10th, 2008
Britney Spears was allowed to take her two sons on a special trip to her home state of Louisiana over the weekend, and it didn’t go so well. The singer’s two year old son, Jayden James, was hospitalized on Sunday after he reportedly ingested something that caused him to have an allergic reaction.
At the time of the incident, Britney and family was chilling at their “Serenity” mansion in Kentwood. This was the first time Britney was allowed to take her children out of California since she lost custody earlier this year.
In the December 2008 issue of Harper’s Bazaar, Lindsay Lohan admitted she was dating a “wonderful” girl, but refused to admit she was a lesbian.
In Lindsay’s defense, she has banged a ton of dudes, so I guess it’s easy for her to consider herself bisexual, rather than a lesbian.
Sienna Miller’s adulterous affair with Balthazar Getty is over. While speaking with Us Weekly, Sienna confirmed she was single.
Balthazar, meanwhile, is still legally married to Rosetta Getty, his wife of eight years. The couple separated last July after photos surfaced of Balthazar and a topless Sienna kissing on a boat in Italy.
Evan Rachel Wood spoke out against rumors that she broke up with Marilyn Manson because the singer tossed her little brother out of her guest house. While she did admit she ended her two year relationship with Manson, Evan said it had nothing to do with her brother, Ira David Wood.
I think it’s amusing Evan calls her boyfriend by his stage name. At some point, you would think homeboy would realize everyone knows his name is Brian, and it’s cool to stop the “I’m scary” shtick.
While promoting the DVD launch of “Kung Foo Panda,” Angelina Jolie discussed the newest additions to her ever-expanding family, twins Knox and Vivienne. Angelina said the four month old babies were starting to smile and show their personalities.
I saw “Changeling” over the weekend, and I was kind of shocked by how gaunt Angelina looked in the movie, but she appeared to be really healthy in the photos from the DVD launch. Good for her, I hope she keeps a bit of weight on her.
A rep for Peaches Geldof (why does this broad even have a rep?) denied the British teen planned to divorce husband Max Drummey. The couple eloped in Las Vegas three months ago after knowing each for only a few weeks. A source told News of the World their new life together in NYC wasn’t going well, and the marriage was over.
“I just don’t fancy him anymore…” How pathetic.
Anyhoo, Peaches admitted she did tell friends she planned to divorce Max, but the comments were “said in the heat of the moment.”