- Christina Aguilera does the frosty clown look. [BS]
- But will he comb his hair? [BWB]
- Jesse Metcalf fell off a forty-foot balcony over the weekend. [CFW]
- The suspect in the murder of Jennifer Hudson’s family will remain in jail. [CB]
- Guy Ritchie was reunited with his sons. [HMG]
- Kim Kardashian signed on to appear on “How I Met Your Mother.” [INMF]
- Will Smith’s son is the next Karate Kid. [GB]
- Kelly Osbourneis reportedly planning a Las Vegas wedding. [DS]
- Haley Joel Osment is still weird-looking. [WIMB]
- Amy Winehouse hits the bottle. [SOW]
- What the hell is Maggie Gyllenhaal wearing? [PB]
- Brad Pitt was roughed up by his own security guard. [CS]
- Adrienne Bailon’s nude photo scandal was just a pr stunt. [BST]
- Madonna has a long list of rules for Guy Ritchie. [TB]
- The Disney Channel invited Malia and Sasha Obama to appear on The Hannah Montana Show. Like they don’t have better things to do? [RF]
- Katy Perry slips a nip. [DRW]
- Vince Vaughn puffy-watch. [CK]
- Santa and his elf. [BB]
- Please trim your bangs, Miley Cyrus. [AIW]
- Glasses don’t make you look smarter, Rose McGowan. [IDWYL]
- Oh hey, Harry Potter’s penis. [YH]
Archive for November 11th, 2008
Nov 11 2008
Photographers snapped Lindsay Lohan leaving a Beverly Hills jewelry this week, and caught a peek at Lindsay’s cell phone screensaver. Lindsay has a photo of herself and girlfriend Samantha Ronson saved on her phone–a tiny, but very sweet gesture.
During an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, Lindsay claimed her family (with the exception of her father, Michael Lohan) accept her relationship with Sam.
When asked if she was bisexual, Lindsay replied, “Maybe. Yeah,” but when the reporter asked if she was a lesbian, Lindsay flatly said “no,” because she claimed she didn’t feel comfortable “classifying” herself.
Before the Oscar-nominated films, Mark Wahlberg was known as Marky Mark, the leader of the Funky Bunch. He got his first big break starring in a 1992 Calvin Klein commercial alongside a 18 year old Kate Moss.
The ad launched career for both Mark and Kate, but according to Mark, there wasn’t a lot of on-set chemistry between himself and the tiny model.
Nephew remarks aside, it’s kind of a bummer to see old photos of Kate; homegirl didn’t age so well.
Since the end of her relationship with Marilyn Manson, Evan Rachel Wood was linked to equally-fug actor Mickey Rourke. The two co-starred in “The Wrestler” together, and practically effed each other on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival.
Still, the 21 year old actress denied dating the 52 year old plastic surgery addict.
Mickey reiterated the point in a very crass manor while speaking with photographers over the weekend.
Mickey later apologized for the gay slur.
Britney Spears’ two year old son, Jayden James, was released from Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center last night after spending the night in the hospital.
Jayden entered the hospital on Sunday afternoon after after “he had a reaction to something he ingested,” a rep Britney said Monday.
The rep refused to give any other details, but added Jayden is “doing fine.”
Amy Winehouse was reportedly furious after she learned her husband contacted his mistress before contacting her after authorities released him from prison last week. Blake Fielder-Civil called hot-ass German model Sophie Schandorff immediately upon his release, but Amy was told by paparazzi he had been freed.
Amy’s mother, Janis Winehouse, spoke to Closer Magazine, and confirmed her daughter was “devastated” after the prison diss. Janis said she hopes Blake will stay away from Amy after he finishes his rehab stint.
During an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Nicole Kidman displayed a photo of herself and three month old daughter Sunday Rose. Nicole claimed she refuses to allow photographers to get clear shots of her daughter because of a “primal” instinct to protect her.
Nicole has two other children, Isabella, 15, and Connor, 13, who she does not shelter from the paparazzi.