- Cindy McCain was caught riding dirty. [GB]
- Carmen Electra is ready to do Playboy again. [CS]
- Plastic surgery at it’s worst. [CK]
- Check out Gnarls Barkley’s new video for “Mystery Man.” [AIW]
- John McCain gives Jay Leno his first post-election interview. [DS]
- Nikki Cox’s face isn’t so great, but her side-boob is fabulous. [DRW]
- This would really suck. [AY]
- Jesse Metcalf is recovering from his forty-foot fall from a balcony. [CFW]
- Joe Jonas is dating Camille Bell. That’s a whole lotta eyebrows. [BB]
- Beyonce wants to play Wonder Woman. [CB]
- Miranda Kerr does Ocean Drive Magazine. [IDWYL]
- Madonna’s neighbors hate her. [BG]
- The Spears Family visits a gator farm. [WIMB]
- The Nirvana baby is all grown up. [RR]
- Salma Hayek is addicted to breastfeeding. [TB]
- Random Selma Blair appearance. [BST]
- Jennifer Aniston is devastated, apparently. [PB]
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds plan a second wedding. [INMF]
- Rihanna pregnancy rumors. [YH]
- Brad Garrett attacked the paps again. [SOW]
- Stephen Baldwin is an idiot. [HMG]
Archive for November 12th, 2008
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Paris Hilton signed on to star in the sequel to Todd Solondz’ traumatizing (for me, at least) 1998 indie film, “Happiness.”
Well, you’re wrong, ’cause I’m champagne, and you’re shit. Until the day you die, you, not me, will always be shit.
Although I can unfortunately quote every line from every Todd Solondz film, I really hate his movies. “Happiness” and “Storytelling” are quite possibly the most disgusting movies I have ever seen.
That said, I can’t wait to see how he humilates Paris Hilton.
It’s a been awhile. Thank God for GQ Style Italia.
Nov 12 2008
Kevin Federline’s attorney said his client will not ask a family court to investigate his son’s recent trip to the ER. Jayden James, Kevin and Britney Spears’ two year old son, was hospitalized over the weekend while visiting Britney’s familyin Kentwood, Louisiana.
A source close to Britney claimed Jayden suffered a “terrible allergic reaction” to something he ingested while in Britney’s care.
The trip to Kentwood was the first time Britney was allowed to take her sons out of state since losing custody of them to Kevin earlier this year.
Adam Sandler and wife Jacke Titone welcomed a daughter last week. Sunny Madeline is the couple’s second child.
Big sister Sadie Madison turned two years old in May.
Fergie claimed she put on a few extra pounds for an upcoming movie role. Luckily for Fergie, it appears all the extra weight went right to her boobs.
Fergie will play “Saraghina” in Rob Marshall’s film version of the hit Broadway play. Nicole Kidman and Kate Hudson co-star in the movie, which is expected in theaters next year.
Paula Abdul got an unexpected surprise last night: police found a ”big fan” of the American Idol judge dead in a car on her street.
There is no evidence of foul play, and police suspect the woman may have died of a drug overdose.