- So cute. [PB]
- Samantha Ronson puts the mack down on Lindsay Lohan. [AIW]
- Madonna doesn’t want A-Rod to skip out on Kabbalah meetings. [GB]
- Kim Catrall goes topless again. [SOW]
- Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman attended the NYC premiere of “Australia.” [INMF]
- Jason Lee got remarried. [HMG]
- Bai Ling keeps it tacky. [CDL]
- Hugh Hefner makes out with his new teenaged girlfriends. [CB]
- Brad Pitt goes geriatric. [CVL]
- Alec Baldwin is really into Salma Hayek. [BB]
- Sucks to be Joey Fatone. [CK]
- Bad reaction to crack. [CS]
- Judith Light by Hefty. [AY]
- Update on the Natalee Holloway case. [DS]
- Blake Lively attended the “Australia” premiere. [BST]
Archive for November 25th, 2008
Paris Hilton got an unwelcomed reality check this weekend at a Hollywood nightclub. According to Page Six, a group of party-goers The Kress booed loudly when they heard Paris planned to take the stage.
I’m sure that dress just added insult to injury.
Britney Spears will appear on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine, due in stores this Friday. In the issue, Britney discusses her new disc, Circus, her father’s conservatorship, and her children, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Sure. You don’t use the “f-word” around them, but it’s cool to take them hostage in the bathroom during your mental breaks.
The Daily Mail uncovered a shocking secret about Karolina Kurkova last week: the Victoria’s Secret supermodel doesn’t have a belly button. NYDN dug deeper into the story, because lord knows we need an answer for this mystery ASAP.
Sources told the Daily Mail that magazines and catalogues regularly Photoshop a belly button for Karolina during post-production work.
Amy Winehouse reportedly landed in the hospital after suffering a drug and alcohol-induced seizure. Sources claimed Amy went on a bender after fighting with her estranged husband on the phone.
Although she has yet to confirm it, friends blabbed to the media that Blake Fielder-Civil left Amy for a German model he met while in prison. Blake currently resides in a rehab clinic, while Amy lives in their London home.
Britney Spears arrived at LAX this week on her way to a promotion trip through Europe for her upcoming disc, Circus. The singer’s father, Jamie Spears, used the trek through the airport as an opportunity to straight up shut that ass down by covering Britney’s mouth with his hand as she tried to yell, “Hey, y’all!” or some other hillbilly shit.
After wrestling her father’s hand from her mouth, Britney boarded a plane to Frankfurt, where she will make several appearances before heading to France.
Circus is due in stores on December 2.
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt “surprised” Us Weekly with the revelation that they secretly eloped. “The Hills” couple claimed they married in Cabos San Lucus, Mexico on November 20.
They must really, really want their own spin-off reality show.