- Ugh, put those away. [DRW]
- Old habits die hard for Winona Ryder. [HMG]
- Authorities launched a new investigation into the death of Kanye West’s mother. [GB]
- Cheetah Girls split. [DS]
- Black Friday turned deadly. [BB]
- Shocker: Robert Pattinson doesn’t wash his hair. [AIW]
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes take Suri to Central Park for a photo-op. [INMF]
- More Britney Spears at the Bambi Awards. [CFW]
- Natalie Portman wants to get her ho on. [CK]
- David Beckham is so pretty. [PB]
- Rosie O’Donnell’s NBC variety show didn’t go so well. [SOW]
- Kristen Stewart continues to be an a-hole. [TB]
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady do a good deed. [BST]
Archive for November 28th, 2008
Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale took their two kiddos to an LA park for some paparazzi fun-time on Thanksgiving afternoon. Kingston, two and a half, played on his own, while Gwen totted around Zuma, who was born last August.
For reasons I don’t totally understand, Nicole Richie recently became possessive of Benji Madden. As you’re probably aware, Benji’s twin brother Joel is Nicole’s baby-daddy.
Earlier this month, Benji ended his relationship with Nicole’s childhood BFF, Paris Hilton, and since then, Nicole hasn’t allowed Benji to talk to other broads.
As for Nicole and Joel, sources claimed the couple plan to marry on January 11, 2009–the same day as daughter Harlow’s first birthday.
With his caps lock firmly in place, Kanye commented on Britney Spears’ recent Rolling Stone cover via his blog:
On Thursday evening, Britney picked up the German Bambi Awardfor Best International Pop Star in recognition of her “comeback from an absolute low point” in her career. Britney performed (lip-synced) “Womanizer” during the award show’s telecast.
After a short break, Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty rekindled their relationship. Witness spotted the couple macking out over the weekend while walking her dogs in London.
A few weeks ago, Sienna told the media she was “single at the moment,” and happy with that status. Balthazar reportedly used the opportunity to go back home to his wife of eight years, Rosetta Getty. I guess the pull of Sienna’s vajay was simply too much to resist.
I’m 99.9% sure this idea will never come to fruition, but I really like quoting “Last Tango In Paris,” so I thought I’d share the story with you anways.
“Eyes Wide Shut Part Two” isn’t an option?