- Another haggard day for Katie Holmes. [SOW]
- NYPD fear a Jonas Brothers-induced mob. [TB]
- Drew Barrymore is dating Jason Segel. [WIMB]
- Latest box office numbers. [BST]
- Bitten and Bound has some exclusive coverage on the Jennifer Seitz case. [BB]
- Twins, y/n? [CK]
- Check out “The United States of Tara.” [PB]
- No plastic surgery for Cate Blanchett. [INMF]
- Woody Harrelson finally married his baby-mama. [HMG]
- Ed Westwick left speechless by his man-crush, David Beckham. [GB]
- Non-shocker: Lily Allen topless again. [DR]
- What the fuck is up with the Palin Family and goofy “T” names? [DS]
- Britney Spears wants to entertain the troops. [CFW]
- Sean Combs wants to pay for your cab ride home on NYE. [CDL]
- Mickey Rourke called Sean Penn an “average homophobe.” [AIW]
- Dita Von Teese and Katy Perry say hello. [IDWYL]
Archive for December 30th, 2008
After engaging in a mostly one-sided fight through the media for the past year, Michael Lohan claimed he and daughter Lindsay Lohan called a truce. Via his website, Michael promised to stop taking digs at Lindsay’s girlfriend, Samantha Ronson.
I give it a week before Michael gets bored and starts smack-talking.
Former “Family Matters” star Jaimee Foxworth announced this week she is pregnant with her first child. Jaimee, 29, is five months pregnant with her long-time boyfriend’s child.
Aside from her porno movies, you might be familiar with Jaimee by her stint on the first season of “Celebrity Rehab with Doctor Drew,” where she fought an addiction to pot, alongside fellow cast-member Chyna, who was addicted to Drano or some shit.
Zooey Deschanel is reportedly engaged to Death Cab for Cutie frontman Ben Gibbard. A source close to the couple shared the news with Us Weekly, after another tab incorrectly reported that Zooey was getting hitched to some other musician.
Zooey and Ben started dating a year ago, and teamed up onstage to perform “Dream” at an Obama fundraiser last August.