Archive for February, 2009
After dating for over two years, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen wed today in Los Angeles.
The bride, 28, donned a form-fitting ivory lace strapless gown with a trumpet skirt, scalloped edges, long train and a floor-length veil with attached handmade satin roses and attached satin headband, all by Dolce & Gabbana. Her three dogs also wore matching Dolce & Gabbana floral lace collars.
The ceremony — which began at dusk — was “very small and intimate,” a source tells Us, adding that guests mostly consisted of immediate family. Brady’s son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, was also present.
Although the couple denied it, sources claimed Tom and Gisele become engaged on December 24, when Tom proposed aboard a private plane.
3 Comments »
Gwyneth Paltrow faced a lot of criticism for her dumb lifestyle website, Goop, but frankly, she doesn’t care what we think. The Oscar-winning actress claimed we just don’t “get it.” Um yes, because posts about drinking wheat grass juice is so hard to “get.”
“I think the people who are criticizing it or criticizing the idea of it, don’t really get it, because if they did, they would like it.
“I think that people like people to stay in their ‘box,’ they like people to stay how they are comfortable seeing them.
“There’s nothing incendiary about it. I find it really interesting because it’s a harmless [news]letter that goes out each week.”
With The New York Times asking “why is she suddenly on TV giving dieting and fitness tips, backing a gym, writing a cookbook and an online newsletter full of shopping advice, kabbalistic musings and discussion of the Master Cleanse?,” Paltrow says she decided to launch the Web site, which carries the tagline, “Nourish The Inner Aspect,” “because I felt like I had a lot of really useful information that I was privileged enough to get, because I have this amazing, super, fortunate life.”
In addition, she said, “My friends call me all the time to say, ‘Where should I go?’ or ‘What should I do?’ And I thought, you know maybe some other people would be interested in it as well, so I started it, and it’s doing great.”
God, I feel so blessed to have someone like Gwyneth Paltrow around to send out newsletters, because, otherwise, how could I possibly find out that cardio is good for me? Thanks, Gwyn!
1 Comment »
- Ooo, girl, do something about that weave! [CS]
- Lil Wayne is in deep shit again. [GTS]
- “Watchmen” is going to suck. We need to learn to live with this fact. [CK]
- Kevin Federline wants to launch a clothing like for shorties. [DS]
- Don’t cry, Katie Holmes. [PB]
- Halle Berry versus Victoria Beckham. [CR]
- Kim Kardashian apologized for the chimp flap. [POTP]
- Jade Goody’s new husband begged authorities to allow him to spend more time with her. [CVL]
- Not bad, Julie Louis-Dreyfus. [YH]
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers is in rehab again. [DL]
- Kate Walsh is looking for a dude. [GH]
- Dita Von Teese wants to launch a pop career. [AIW]
- Freida Pinto is Woody Allen’s new muse. [JS]
- Warren Beatty wants to give Lindsay Lohan another shot. [CNW]
- Oh snap, my apartment is worth more than Michael Jordan’s house. [HMG]
- Oh hey, it’s Lady Gaga’s crotch. [BST]
- Britney Spears will be sawed in half for “Circus” world tour. [AG]
- Horizontal stripes weren’t the best look for Kelly Clarkson. [TB]
- Rihanna is on vacay in Mexico. [SL]
- Katy Perry, dressed like an asshole. [INMF]
- Injured Jewel will still perform on Dancing with the Stars. [GB]
- Grace Jones kinda scares me. [AY]
- John Mayer is still discussing his relationship with Jennifer Aniston. [WIMB]
2 Comments »
Score one for Hef: just four months after making their relationship public, Holly Madison and cheese-ball magician Criss Angel split. His rep confirmed the news yesterday, saying, “Criss and Holly are no longer a couple. They remain very close friends and wish each other the very best.”
Friends blabbed earlier this month that, despite rumors, the couple would not be walking down the aisle any time soon.
“All she’s doing is following Criss Angel around to all of his magic shows, with no legitimate job to speak of,” said an insider. “She’s still heartbroken and regretful about how things went down with Hef.
“Then she ran into the arms of Criss Angel,” the source told Us. “But then it’s like, ‘This is not everything I thought it would be.’”
Keep your fingers crossed for a Criss Angel-free “Girls Next Door” spin off.
5 Comments »
- Solange Knowles got fucked up on Nyquil at LAX and passed out onto the floor. [TB]
- More on the death of Nicollette Sheridan’s Desperate Housewives character. [SOW]
- Chris Brown signed up for anger management classes. [HMG]
- Some dudes broke into Audrina Partridge’s home. [GB]
- Blake Incarcerated is a free man. [DL]
- Get ready for the third season of VH1’s Charm School. [CS]
- Denise Richards credits her children with helping her get through public humiliation. [CB]
- Jessica Biel puts her stylist on speed dial. [CK]
- I said the same thing over and over while listening to Bobby Jindal last night. [BB]
- Lauren Conrad insists she’s dunzo with The Hills after season five. [AIW]
- Katy Perry does French FHM. [BST]
- No Doubt announced 2009 tour dates. [AG]
- Totes gorgeous Freida Pinto appeared on the cover of Indian Vogue. [POTP]
- Guess the upskirt. [CR]
- Rosie O’Donnell gave Madonna menopause advice. [CNW]
- I am so in love with Kanye West’s new girlfriend. [WIMB]
- Worst idea ever? [YH]
- Tacky tab rumor of the day. [PB]
- Hugh Hefner wants Kate Winslet to pose for Playboy. [GH]
- Taylor Swift does Self Magazine. [INMF]
- One of these things is not like the others. [AY]
- Random Halle Berry appearance. [GS]
- Paris Hilton reportedly hooked up with Doug Reinhardt. [CVL]
1 Comment »
After a two year engagement, Megan Fox and Brian Green reportedly decided to end their relationship. Dudes dating chicks out of their look’s league across the world mourn.
“The decision was mutual,” says the source. “They’re still friends.”
Megan and Brian (or Brian Austin? Idk.) met in 2004, when she was still un-famous and willing to grab up on his jock in public.
4 Comments »
Although she probably hasn’t spoken to her in ages, Paris Hilton said she was totes thrilled to hear her old BFF Nicole Richie was expecting her second child.
“I’m so excited for Nicole,” Paris Hilton told People at the 1st Annual Leeza Gibbons Night to Make a Difference in Beverly Hills. And Hilton’s mom, Kathy, has a hunch that Richie, 27, may be seeing blue this time around. “I think it’s going to be a boy,” said Kathy. “I’m never wrong.”
I can’t wait for Kathy Hilton to be wrong.
2 Comments »