- Ugh. [BST]
- Kiefer Sutherland is hitting the bottle again. [CB]
- Even if she’s a loser, Marisa Tomei is a big winner. [CR]
- Mickey Rourke gives good speeches. [POTP]
- Gisele Bundchen plus bikini. [TB]
- Kim Kardashian’s ass ate her pants. [CNW]
- Paris Hilton swept the Razzies. [WIMB]
- Justin Gaston models. [PB]
- Anne Hathaway appeared on Barbara Walter’s Oscar special. [HMG]
- Madonna and her guns threw a party. [GH]
- Mickey Rourke, casual. [CK]
- Sam Lutfi’s restraining order was extended. [AIW]
- Jennifer Aniston emotes. [TB]
- Academy Award fashion wrap-up. [BB]
- Ben Stiller does an amazing Joaquin Phoenix impression. [INMF]
- Lady Gaga turned down a Playboy offer. [GB]
- Sharon Stone: totes surprised. [AY]
- What is up with Lisa Rinna’s face? [SOW]
- Random Dita Von Teese appearance. [CS]
- Katie Holmes is working again. [AG]
- Lady Gaga wants to start her own fashion line. [CFW]
- Sienna Miller’s “things are wobbling.” [DS]
Archive for February 23rd, 2009
Over the weekend, Victoria Beckham threw a superhero-themed birthday party for her four year son, Cruz.
The celebration was held at Xtreme Martial Arts World Headquarters in Hollywood, and attended by a few celebs, including Eva Longoria. Sadly, Cruz’s father, David Beckham, was unable to attend due to his soccer schedule with AC Milan.
Tom Cruise ran into ex-girlfriend Penelope Cruz at a CAA party over the weekend, but he didn’t want to stop and reminisce about all times with her. The two dated from 2001 to 2004, and apparently haven’t spent much time together since breaking up. Shit was awkward.
Tom better watch his back: Penelope will turn straight up “Maria Elena” on his ass, and make him regret replacing her with a new beard.
Rihanna ventured out in public for the first time since her beat down by Chris Brown earlier this month. Photographers snapped the singer leaving her LA home in a SUV last week, surrounded by bodyguards. Although she didn’t make eye contact or have much to say, Rihanna later released a statement regarding the February 8 assault.
Rihanna celebrated her 21st birthday last Friday. She reportedly spent the evening with friends in LA at a private house party.
Feb 23 2009
While Vanity Fair’s Oscar party was officially the big ticket of the night, Elton John threw his own bash in Hollywood. Elton’s 17th Annual AIDS Foundation’s Academy Award Viewing Party included guests Katie Price, Claire Danes, a scary-skinny Victoria Beckham, Kate Beckinsale, and a just plain-scary Sharon Stone.
I hope they donated a shit-ton of money.
Gwen Stefani attended the hottest bash in Hollywood last night, aka Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party, on the arm of her fine-ass husband, Gavin Rossdale. Unfortunately, Gwen wore some sort of mop-head-looking dress.
Did you like? I liked every thing from the shoulders up, and every thing from the waist down.