- Madonna apparently raided her daughter’s wardrobe for Purim. [PB]
- At least he’s a step up from Pete Doherty. [CK]
- Iron Chef Cat Cora is pregnant and so is her wife. Did that sentence make sense? [DS]
- Blind items are fun. [AG]
- Mariah Carey pretends to make eggs. [CR]
- Oh hey, it’s Mel Gibson and his mustache. [JS]
- Attorneys are still battling over Anna Nicole Smith’s estate. [SL]
- Angelina Jolie gets bloody for “Salt.” [CVL]
- Lindsay Lohan is valuable to Samantha Ronson’s career. [POTP]
- Tom Cruise forces Katie Holmes to write essays. [CNW]
- Britney Spears plus bikini. [YH]
- Reese Witherspoon plus cute dress. [AY]
- Miley Cyrus is sickly. [WIMB]
- OctoMom scored a new crib. [BST]
- Scary. [SOW]
- Kelly Clarkson doesn’t want babies. [GB]
- Random Amy Adams appearance. [INMF]
- Rihanna and Chris Brown are working on a duet together. Unfotch, it’s probably not a cover of “He Hit Me and It Felt Like a Kiss.” [HMG]
- Kelly Killoren Bensimon from “The Real Housewives of New York” was arrested for allegedly assaulting her boyfriend. [GH]
- Lil Kim gets her dance on. [CS]
- Andy Dick avoided jail thanks to TMZ. [BB]
- Mel C debuts her new daughter. [AIW]
- Jamie Lynn Spears is reportedly planning a country-singing career. [CB]
- Emma Watson needs a reminder. [TB]
Archive for March 10th, 2009
Drew Barrymore appeared on the cover of the April 2009 issue of W Magazine. Inside the issue, Drew discussed her upcoming “Grey Gardens” remake for HBO, saying her role as Little Edie Beal helped her get in touch with her dark side.
The “Grey Gardens” remake will air on HBO next month.
Little Dakota Fanning is all grown up, and ready to feast on some blood. Her rep confirmed the 15 year old actress will co-star in the upcoming “Twilight” sequel, “New Moon” as Jane, a bad vampire “with an angelic exterior who works for the Volturi.” I haven’t read any of the “Twilight” books, so I have no idea what any of this shit means.
Filming is expected to start later this month in Vancouver, with a November 2009 release date.
The good news: Ashlee Simpson is taking a break from music. The bad news: she’s acting again. Ashlee confirmed she will appear on the CW’s “Melrose Place” spin-off.
Sources claimed Ashlee sought out a regular acting gig so she can spend more time with three month old son Bronx Mowgli.
The “Melrose Place” gig will be Ashlee’s first acting role in over five years: she had a reoccurring role on “Seventh Heaven” from 2002 to 2004.
Hayden Panettiere pulled a Bjork at an event in Hawaii over the weekend. Homegirl blew up at reporters on the red carpet at a benefit (classy) for the Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific Foundation Sunday in Honolulu.
This really makes me wish “Heroes” would get canceled so Hayden would have to go back to auditioning for “mean girl/murderer” on “Law & Order” spin-offs.
I know you’ve probably been wondering what Donald Trump thinks of the Rihanna-Chris Brown situation (because, after all, Trump’s opinion means more than anyone else’s), so luckily for you, I have the answer.
Trump thinks Rihanna is a “loser” for letting Chris back in her life after her viciously assaulted her.
So what’s worst: being assaulted by your significant other, or being called a “loser” by random publicity hound?