- Michael and his famous friends. [BWE]
- Meanwhile, Josh Duhamel missed his chance to punch some dude who’s name I keep forgetting. [CS]
- Ashlee Simpson’s face gets crunk. [GB]
- Elizabeth Taylor issued a statement on Michael’s passing. [GH]
- Jackie Onassis allegedly got her swerve on with Marlon Brando. You know, before he got fat and stuff. [HMG]
- Blake Lively is sparkly. [INMF]
- Michael’s Hollywood Blvd star. [PB]
- Sacha Baron Cohen finally shows some tact. [SOW]
- Kate Gosselin needs to put some pants on asap. Some sunscreen would probably be a good idea too. [TB]
- Paris Hilton desperately needs your attention. [WIMB]
- Nice pants. [YH]
- Madonna is bummed. [CNW]
- Gisele Bundchen has a teeny-tiny bump. [AG]
- Katie Holmes will perform on “So You Think You Can Dance.” [POTP]
- Michael autopsy results. [CVL]
- Lily Allen does the Glastonbury Festival. [AS]
- Umm… ? [AY]
- I actually do love creepy kids. [HM]
- Zooey Deschanel plus cute dress. [IDWYL]
- Farrah Fawcett’s jailed son will be allowed to attend her funeral. [BB]
- Just what the world needs now. [AIW]
- Random Megan Fox appearance. [BST]
Fuck it–let’s just dance.
We’ve just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.
Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We’re told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.
A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.
Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but they had no luck.
We’re told one of the staff members at Jackson’s home called 911.
LaToya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.
Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and now Michael Jackson: that’s three, so I guess celebrities are safe for a least another few months.
Michael Jackson done had a straight up heart attack. Allegedly, whatever.
We’ve just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles … and we’re told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance … and it’s looking bad.
He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago — we’re told his mother is on the way to visit him.
UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.
UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in “really bad shape” and the brothers are headed to UCLA.
UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael’s dad, who says “he is not doing well.”
Hat-tip to my boy Subrosa for the tasteless story title. Subrosa is the best attorney in the Bay Area, in case you were wondering. You should call him if you ever accidentally kill someone.
Farrah Fawcett died in a Santa Monica hospital today around 9:30am. Ryan O’Neal, who recently asked Farrah to marry him, was by her side when she passed away.
“After a long and brave battle with cancer, our beloved Farrah has passed away,” O’Neal said. “Although this is an extremely difficult time for her family and friends, we take comfort in the beautiful times that we shared with Farrah over the years and the knowledge that her life brought joy to so many people around the world.”
Doctors diagnosed Farrah with anal cancer in 2006. Although she underwent chemotherapy and traveled to Germany for experimental treatments, Farrah’s health deteriorated steadily over the past year.
- That reminds me: I don’t really like buffalo wings. [TB]
- I do not want to see Danielle Stub’s sex tape. [YH]
- Please stop putting Kate Gosselin on the cover of magazines. [AG]
- Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson hooked up again. [CVL]
- There will be a lot of competition for the Best Picture category at next year’s Oscar ceremony. [SOW]
- Lady Gaga thinks her hair-bow is a living entity. [WIMB]
- Amy Winehouse is a “tattooed reptile.” [AIW]
- Marilyn Manson takes a cue from sad suburban boys with bangs in their eyes. [CNW]
- Creepy: “Twilight” stars turned into Barbies. [DS]
- Johnny Depp is a big tipper. [CS]
- Rachel Hunter’s fiance dumped her via email. [AS]
- Jennifer Aniston and Bradley Cooper: Blah Blah Hyperbole courtesy of Star Magazine! [PB]
- I’ll go with Marion Cotillard. [AY]
- Dude, shut up. You got punched–deal. [POTP]
- Kendra Wilkinson is still knocked up. [BST]
- Usher’s estranged wife is paranoid. [GB]
- Emma Watson does Teen Vogue. [HMG]
- Gross. [GH]
- I didn’t even know there was a feud. [BB]
Justin Timberlake reportedly got his drink on in NYC last week, and ended up dancing with a broad who wasn’t his girlfriend, Jessica Biel. Thankfully, JT avoided dancing with Lindsay Lohan, who, according to Page Six, got so pissed over the diss, took to Twitter to call JT a “cheater.”
“Usually Justin is pretty in control, but he was acting pretty crazy,” our spy tells Page Six. “He was drinking tequila all night. At one point, he cleared out a little space and started break dancing. He was bumping into people and spilling drinks. It was hilarious.”
Our source also says that at one point, Lindsay Lohan, currently off with on-again, off-again girlfriend Samantha Ronson, tried to dance with Timberlake, but “he shooed her away.”
But that didn’t stop Timberlake from later cozying up to an unidentified brunette partygoer. “It definitely wasn’t Jessica,” laughs our source. “He was pretty drunk.”
Later that night, Lohan ended up posting a thinly veiled message on her Twitter account, “where’s jb cheater,” seemingly referring to Timberlake’s girlfriend, Biel. The next day, she added, “Why do people cheat?”
When pressed on the issue, Lindsay claimed she didn’t post the “cheater” Tweet, and instead insisted a mysterious hacker broke into her Twitter account.