- Little Miley Cyrus is on the cover of Elle. [POTP]
- Sam Lutfi is mad as hell, and he’s not gonna take it anymore. [AIW]
- Lily Allen slipped a nip again. [HM]
- Victoria Beckham better watch her back. [BB]
- Feel Corey Feldman’s pain. [CS]
- Lady Gaga plus boob. [WIMB]
- Mariah Carey apologized for her performance at the Michael Jackson memorial. [AG]
- Scary. [YH]
- Ryan Gosling announced plans to release an album. [HMG]
- A medical examiner ruled Steve McNair’s death a murder/suicide. [GH]
- Kate Winslet discusses her boobs again. [INMF]
- Halle Berry and fam cute it up. [CVL]
- Janet from “Three’s Company” got busted. [CNW]
- Emma Watson flashed her knickers. [SOW]
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are still together. [TB]
- Hayden Panettiere is promoting some movie. [BST]
- Michael Jackson’s kids face an uncertain future. [PB]
- Peter Andre vows to keep it in his pants. [GB]
While Lindsay Lohan was (allegedly) stealing self-tanning recipes, hit movie roles were passing her by. The starlet, who clearly knows a good role when she smells one (“I Know Who Killed Me,” that pregnancy movie, etc…) reportedly passed on an opportunity to star in “The Hangover.”
Why? Idk, stop questioning Lindsay’s decision-making skillz.
Lohan, 23, declined the role of stripper Jade in The Hangover after declaring the screenplay “had no potential.”
A source tells Us that director Todd Phillips approached Lohan to star in the hit flick after their mutual agent campaigned on the actressâ€™ behalf.
“The agent tried hard to get Phillips to consider her,” says the source, “and when he finally agreed, Lindsay said she didn’t like the script!”
Meanwhile, “The Hangover” went on to score $208 million and counting at the box office with Heather Graham in the role Lindsay turned down.
Paris Hilton carried on her tour of the Middle East this week. The reality show tart headed to Beirut on Friday, where she hosted a party at the Forum de Beyrouth. Fortunately for Lebanon, Paris only spent one day in the capital city before she went back to Dubai to continue filming on “Paris Hilton’s BFF Dubai.”
Madonna paid tribute to her old friend Michael Jackson during her July 4th concert in London. The performance, held at the O2 arena where Michael was scheduled to perform a series of sold-out shows, featured a dancer dressed as Michael, and a huge screen projecting images from his career.