- Hold the phone: Britney Spears has dark hair again. [CS]
- Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox might be porking each other. [BS]
- Everyone wants Michael Jackson’s babies. [BB]
- Lindsay Lohan looks like hell again. [IDWYL]
- I hope they make hillbilly babies together. [GB]
- Diane Keaton was rushed to hospital yesterday after she got a sumo smack-down. [GH]
- Billy Mays likely died of heart disease. [HMG]
- Another ridiculous “Bruno” premiere. [INMF]
- Mariah Carey films yet another music video. [PB]
- Solange Knowles has a major package. [SOW]
- Please stop talking, Joe Jackson. [TB]
- Mischa Barton is so gorgeous. [WIMB]
- More from the making of the 2010 Pirelli Calendar. [YH]
- Britney Spears isn’t dead, despite what Twitter may tell you. [AG]
- BET Awards 2009 red carpet photos. [POTP]
- Melissa Rycroft is engaged. [AS]
- Is it required that you must dress like an asshole at the Glastonbury Festival? [AY]
- Finally. [TS]
- Leighton Meester is busy filming season three of “Gossip Girl.” [PB]
- More from Kendra Wilkinson’s weekend wedding. [AIW]
- The Kardashians celebrate Khloe Kardashians birthday. [BST]
- Michael Jackson’s autopsy results were supposedly leaked. [DS]
Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick released the first photo of their newborn twins, Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge. The babies, who were born last week via surrogate, posed alongside big brother James Wilke.
Kendra Wilkinson walked down the aisle on Saturday at an unusual wedding locale: the Playboy Mansion. The Playmate married Philadelphia wide receiver Hank Baskett in front of five hundred guests, including Kendra’s “ex-boyfriend,” Hugh Hefner, and former “Girls Next Door” co-stars Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt.
Wilkinson, 24, wore more than $100,000 worth of platinum and diamond jewelry by designer Michael Barin. She personally selected the 4.25-carat platinum drop earrings ($47,000), the 2.5-carat platinum pendant ($33,700) and the 4.5-carat bracelet ($21,000).
Her brother Colin walked her down the aisle (Hef was originally slated to do the honor but Wilkinson changed her mind).
The couple became engaged last November, and announced they were expecting their first child earlier this month. The baby is due around Christmas.
Just two days after the unexpected death of his son, Joe Jackson showed up on the red carpet at the BET Awards smiling like a madman. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the always-classy Joe used the appearance to promote his record label.
When asked by CNN how he was doing, Joe replied, “I’m great! My family’s doing pretty good!”
In the wake of Michael Jackson’s death on Friday, Lindsay Lohan took to Twitter (naturally) to express her feelings:
“NO OMG … sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family … i feel sick.”
Lindsay calmed down enough a few hours later to post a photo of herself sans pants, along with the caption, “MJ was playing when this was taken, I’m not that much of narcissist.”
Madonna and three year old daughter Mercy made their first public appearance together over the weekend. Mercy rode piggyback on Madonna out of the Kabbalah Centre, followed by Madonna’s ex-husband, Guy Ritchie, and daughter Lourdes.
The prisoners at the Cebu Rehabilitation Center in the Philippines put together an impressive tribute to Michael Jackson in 2007 when they did a choreographed rendition of “Thriller.”
The boys did it again, with this touching tribute to Michael’s “Ben” and the Jackson 5’s “I’ll Be There.”
I cried a little. “Ben” might be Ta2dmom’s jam, but it makes me too weepy to handle.