- Little Miley Cyrus is on the cover of Elle. [POTP]
- Sam Lutfi is mad as hell, and he’s not gonna take it anymore. [AIW]
- Lily Allen slipped a nip again. [HM]
- Victoria Beckham better watch her back. [BB]
- Feel Corey Feldman’s pain. [CS]
- Lady Gaga plus boob. [WIMB]
- Mariah Carey apologized for her performance at the Michael Jackson memorial. [AG]
- Scary. [YH]
- Ryan Gosling announced plans to release an album. [HMG]
- A medical examiner ruled Steve McNair’s death a murder/suicide. [GH]
- Kate Winslet discusses her boobs again. [INMF]
- Halle Berry and fam cute it up. [CVL]
- Janet from “Three’s Company” got busted. [CNW]
- Emma Watson flashed her knickers. [SOW]
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are still together. [TB]
- Hayden Panettiere is promoting some movie. [BST]
- Michael Jackson’s kids face an uncertain future. [PB]
- Peter Andre vows to keep it in his pants. [GB]
While Lindsay Lohan was (allegedly) stealing self-tanning recipes, hit movie roles were passing her by. The starlet, who clearly knows a good role when she smells one (“I Know Who Killed Me,” that pregnancy movie, etc…) reportedly passed on an opportunity to star in “The Hangover.”
Why? Idk, stop questioning Lindsay’s decision-making skillz.
Lohan, 23, declined the role of stripper Jade in The Hangover after declaring the screenplay “had no potential.”
A source tells Us that director Todd Phillips approached Lohan to star in the hit flick after their mutual agent campaigned on the actressâ€™ behalf.
“The agent tried hard to get Phillips to consider her,” says the source, “and when he finally agreed, Lindsay said she didn’t like the script!”
Meanwhile, “The Hangover” went on to score $208 million and counting at the box office with Heather Graham in the role Lindsay turned down.
Paris Hilton carried on her tour of the Middle East this week. The reality show tart headed to Beirut on Friday, where she hosted a party at the Forum de Beyrouth. Fortunately for Lebanon, Paris only spent one day in the capital city before she went back to Dubai to continue filming on “Paris Hilton’s BFF Dubai.”
Madonna paid tribute to her old friend Michael Jackson during her July 4th concert in London. The performance, held at the O2 arena where Michael was scheduled to perform a series of sold-out shows, featured a dancer dressed as Michael, and a huge screen projecting images from his career.
- Hold the phone: Britney Spears has dark hair again. [CS]
- Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox might be porking each other. [BS]
- Everyone wants Michael Jackson’s babies. [BB]
- Lindsay Lohan looks like hell again. [IDWYL]
- I hope they make hillbilly babies together. [GB]
- Diane Keaton was rushed to hospital yesterday after she got a sumo smack-down. [GH]
- Billy Mays likely died of heart disease. [HMG]
- Another ridiculous “Bruno” premiere. [INMF]
- Mariah Carey films yet another music video. [PB]
- Solange Knowles has a major package. [SOW]
- Please stop talking, Joe Jackson. [TB]
- Mischa Barton is so gorgeous. [WIMB]
- More from the making of the 2010 Pirelli Calendar. [YH]
- Britney Spears isn’t dead, despite what Twitter may tell you. [AG]
- BET Awards 2009 red carpet photos. [POTP]
- Melissa Rycroft is engaged. [AS]
- Is it required that you must dress like an asshole at the Glastonbury Festival? [AY]
- Finally. [TS]
- Leighton Meester is busy filming season three of “Gossip Girl.” [PB]
- More from Kendra Wilkinson’s weekend wedding. [AIW]
- The Kardashians celebrate Khloe Kardashians birthday. [BST]
- Michael Jackson’s autopsy results were supposedly leaked. [DS]
Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick released the first photo of their newborn twins, Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge. The babies, who were born last week via surrogate, posed alongside big brother James Wilke.
Kendra Wilkinson walked down the aisle on Saturday at an unusual wedding locale: the Playboy Mansion. The Playmate married Philadelphia wide receiver Hank Baskett in front of five hundred guests, including Kendra’s “ex-boyfriend,” Hugh Hefner, and former “Girls Next Door” co-stars Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt.
Wilkinson, 24, wore more than $100,000 worth of platinum and diamond jewelry by designer Michael Barin. She personally selected the 4.25-carat platinum drop earrings ($47,000), the 2.5-carat platinum pendant ($33,700) and the 4.5-carat bracelet ($21,000).
Her brother Colin walked her down the aisle (Hef was originally slated to do the honor but Wilkinson changed her mind).
The couple became engaged last November, and announced they were expecting their first child earlier this month. The baby is due around Christmas.